My Sierra Woods is a partnership between local organizations and the American Forest Foundation (AFF), the leading non-profit organization that works with family forest landowners.
Our goal is to protect and restore the conditions of family forest lands throughout northern California. We do this by empowering landowners to mitigate catastrophic wildfire risk and restore forest health through fuels reduction and reforestation projects.
Our Steering Committee
- Julie Malinowski-Ball – Partner at Public Policy Advocates
- Don Beaty – President and General Manager at W.M. Beaty & Associates Inc
- Steve Brink – Vice President of Resources at California Forestry Associates
- Staci Heaton – Regulatory Affairs Advocate at Rural County Representatives of California
- Tad Mason – Chief Executive Officer at TSS Consultants
- Tim Robards – Division Chief of Climate and Energy Program at Cal Fire
- Justin Britton – Cal Fire Forest Health Program Specialist
- Kristen Merrill – Environmental Scientist at Cal Fire Resource Management – Climate & Energy
- Holly Jorgensen – Executive Director, Sacramento River Watershed Program